Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Twice as many

It's been about 10 months since I last saw The Polytones. I caught them at Zaphod's, May 27, 2006, but their live shows tend to be few and far between. Catch them when you can, I say. There was a good turn out of friends, fans and doctors for this show.

Lesia Manchulenko reaches for the microphone.



George Jennings. It gets hot up on stage in a jacket.



This shot of Tim MacKinnon looks quite a bit like my last shot of him.



Brenda Bedford in blue.



There was a new song "Which I call Hah!" said Lesia. Here she consults the lyric sheet mid-tune.



More George and Tim!



Lesia offers some percussion assistance.



Singalong action!



Those flowers certainly absorb a lot of flash.



Ben strums, Lesia bends.



Fun with lights. Not quite as effective as when Home played Babylon a while back.



The whole lot!



Polytonic, and possibly polyphonic, action!





I've been taking a few pictures at slower camera speeds. They seem to be turning out well.



Another capital performance.
  • Show reminder: Hockey rockers The Zambonis and Meredith Luce play Zaphod Beeblebrox.

No comments: