Sunday, September 23, 2007

Something extra for the weekend

Another day of work done, I hopped on my bike. The plan was to zip on home, grab my camera, rush over to The Dominion and catch The BushPilots and Good2Go at the CD release party for the latter's Accesorize. Unfortunately, I encountered a roadblock, and I don't mean in the metaphorical sense. Something nasty must have happened on Prince of Wales, because there was a police car turning vehicles back. Thus I was a few minutes later arriving at The Dom and only arrived in time for the Pilots' last number, with Maureen Hogan guesting.



Then it was time for her and Good2Go to put on their usual rocking performance.



Excellent turnout for this show on a lovely Saturday evening - the last day of summer, as Maureen noted.

No comments: