Sunday, March 13, 2005

Loose ends

Darn it, I posted a bunch of stuff from Andrew W.K.'s Capital Music Hall show and completed neglected guitarist No. 3! (I also forgot the drummer, but if he wants to sit at the back like that I'm afraid I'm going to have to.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

While I'm at it I'm going to throw in a picture of Dallas Good baptizing his newly acquired Baldwin 12-string at the recent Sadies show.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Also, I'll plug a few shows at The Aloha Room, the cool tiki bar under Barrymore's:
  • The Mighty Eagle Band, moderately fresh from their premiere gig at the Double Pumpers CD release show Jan. 29, play March 16.
  • Castor play March 30 (a week later than originally scheduled).
While we're at it, The Weapons of Mass Seduction are playing a show with We're Marching On and the SS Cardiacs at Mavericks March 26. Judging from their websites there's some kind of Arcade Fire, Broken Social Scene connection. Wear a black turtleneck.

No comments: