Sunday, May 07, 2006

That's good

Good2Go put on a tight performance at Barrymore's as the opening act on Friday; the sound was also excellent. While the band was sharp, I wish I could say the same about my camera focus in some of these pictures - unfortunately the stage smoke made everything blurry whether I shot with or without a flash. Comparing these pictures with the far less smokey Silver Hearts gig made me wince. Oh well.

Maureen Hogan does her best Marilyn impression.





Reg: "Big ... beer ... truck!"



A pensive Christian ... I believe the PRS is new.





Gilles - it's just not possible to take a good drummer photo with all that crud in the air.



"Anyone want to help me play tambourine?"



"If no one is going to help me, I'll just have to play with myself."



Rock action!





I did figure out a decent camera setting for the last few shots ... still not 100% happy about these pictures though.











They play Irene's June 3 and the Aloha Room June 28.

No comments: