Sunday, April 02, 2006

Dark as a dungeon

Things had been kind of quiet on the Golden Famile front - last time I saw them was at the Avant-Garde Bar (I'm talking about a full set, here - I did catch the last few seconds of their set opening for The Black Keys at CKCU's 30th anniversary shindig, but that doesn't count). They were in excellent form kicking things off for Elliott Brood at Zaphod's.

Darrell: "Sing along everybody!" (Goes into long and convoluted verse.)
Crowd: "Help! What? Etc. ..."



Nate.



Richard.



I like this picture of Casey, even if you can't tell what the heck she's doing.



Standing back a bit ...



More back-standing to catch a reddish Ryan Hough.





Well, that's everyone ... um, except Mike, who was sitting way in the back in Zaphod's deepest, darkest corner. My camera's batteries were giving me the "running low" warning so I didn't use much flash. Thus the slightly out of focus quality of some (er ...) of these pictures, which you can more fully appreciate if you click on them since I've decided to link 'em all to larger versions of themselves. Go wild.

No comments: