Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Let there be light!

Prepare yourself to squint at the screen and say "What the (insert favoured profanity here) is that?!?", because here comes my pictures of the People For Audio performance at Irene's on March 31. I didn't want to disturb the visual side of the show so I confined myself to only two pictures taken with flash, only one of which worked - poorly. The music and video presentation was very entertaining. Though I preferred J'envoie's set, PFA's melancholy music for cinema had its own charm.

Here's the flash photo: Lap steel man Adam Fiore, drummer Bill Hesselink and guitarist-keyboardist Curtis Stone.



Other than that, all is darkness - well, mostly: Keyboardist Keiko Devaux was slightly illuminated thanks to the Christmas lights on her keys.



Adam, illuminated by the projector.



Keiko, likewise. I was hoping the image of the young boy on screen would show up as well, but no such luck.



Here's the man in charge of the visual side of the show: Scott Lewis (I think).



And now I'm going to give my new Olympus Fl-36 flash a great big kiss.

No comments: