Saturday, April 01, 2006

Double Eagle

It's not so long ago that I witnessed the Mighty Eagle Band tear it up on stage opening for Tricky Woo ... there they were again rocking out for another Civic Duty evening at Babylon. Not much more to add to that last post, except that I left a little early because I had to work the next day and I'm really liking the addition of Matt Rose on electric piano.

Speaking of whom ... I dig the way the piano looks without its lid.



Neal's shirt asks the eternal question, who is Shawn Jam Hill? No idea man, ask the guy with the hat.



Joey Vino.



And some assorted rock action ...









I'll say it again: I definitely need to get a new flash. Click for bigger version on the last picture.
  • Show reminder: The notorious Blowfly talks dirty at Zaphod Beeblebrox; Harshey, Mighty Eagle Band (hey, I've heard of them!) and The Fourth play Irene's Pub.

No comments: