Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Home run

It's a short jaunt from my downtown apartment to Babylon; I made it to catch Home and Flecton and The Big Sky Orchestra perform. Great sets from both bands, and an unexpected opener.

"Gee," you may be thinking "Is that blurred figure Bobby Powerchords from Jehovah's Wetness making a return to the stage after a six-year absence?" Yes ... yes, it is.



"And is that Flecton, who was also in Jehovah's Wetness, along with Scott Terry, who is in, like a whole bunch of bands, plus the Fiftymen's Jake Bryce." Yes, indeed!



"And is that Home, not that it's easy to tell with all the weirdo shutter speed manipulation?" Uh, yes.



And if you think that's weird, wait until you see the other pictures I took. Anyway it's late and that was my fourth show in as many days, so I'm off to bed.

No comments: