Sunday, March 12, 2006

It begins ...

I got back from The Dominion Tavern about half an hour ago; all three bands on the bill were great. This was the first show I photographed with my digital camera, which means I can bring you preliminary results immediately.

It started with Quebexico, right about here.



There was a bit in the middle with The Double Pumpers.



It ended with the Million Dollar Marxists, more-or-less here.



The photographs are a bit chunkier since my new Olympus E-500 takes pictures that are 3-by-4 instead of 2-by-3. There are a few flash issues to resolve, but other than that, things are going okay. There is still a bunch of film photos to show - Sweet Janes, Brutal Knights, some Australians and a Danish act - but from then on, we're in the era of digital.

No comments: