Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Forward thinking

What can I remember of onlyforward? Not much, because all my cognitive powers have been used up trying to obtain an antivirus program that will actually let me use my e-mail. McAfee apparently is not it - bummer (and to think I thought Norton was a pain ...). I do remember I liked them. Singer Dave Martel has a wild-eyed stage presence ... the sound is influenced by British indie rock a la Radiohead and some singer-songwriter stuff as well. They also made me think of Train a little.

Frontman Dave is a jumpy fellow. And he twitches his leg so much I think he must have been a dog in a previous life ...



I'm not sure if guitarist Jesse Sauve has enough pedals.



Backup vocal action from bassist Ian.



Drummer Yannick Frenette.



Up close and personal!



Yannick gets some percussive assistance from Ian.



Rock action!



They finished off with a cover of Sufjan Stevens' John Wayne Gacey Jr. I hope this post looks okay at your end, because for some reason my blog pictures aren't loading properly either. Grrr!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great

A.C. said...

Yeah, it looks fine here at work ... I've been told the likely cause of the problem is McAfee's adblocker.