Friday, August 21, 2009

We've been here before

When I got off work last night at 11 I figured I'd soon be witnessing some weasel-related action. And so I was - not on account of the Screeching Weasel admirers who make up Moncton's Kamalas, but because some wee member of the family mustelidae zipped across the bike path while I was making my way home. As for The Kamalas, I missed 'em. I did however get to see The Visitors, and as usual they rocked. Skottie introduced the band as the Rock 'N' Roll Pizza Party's house band - close enough!

The Visitors at Atomic Rooster
The Visitors, Atomic Rooster/Rock 'N' Roll Pizza Party, August 20, 2009

I also finally got around to picking up a cover to my Gaga Compilation Vol. 1 test pressing as well as The Sedatives' new album - hot off the presses. The Kamalas and The Visitors are down in Toronto tonight performing at Graffitis.

No comments: