Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bluesfest: Beirut

After watching U.S. Girls I biked bak home - there was really nothing I felt like standing around in this summer's oppressive heat to watch. I was back later in the day to see Beirut, I band I saw play a striking show at Zaphod's during an earlier visit to town in 2006.

Perrin Cloutier gives it a squeeze.

Beirut at Ottawa Bluesfest 2012

Zach Condon warns that the sun will ruin his pasty complexion.

Beirut at Ottawa Bluesfest 2012

Singalong action with Kyle Resnick!

Beirut at Ottawa Bluesfest 2012

Trumpet action!

Beirut at Ottawa Bluesfest 2012

Tuba action with Ben Lanz!

Beirut at Ottawa Bluesfest 2012

Zach breaks out the ukulele.

Beirut at Ottawa Bluesfest 2012

There were other band members, but I wasn't in a good spot to take their photo. Next time!

No comments: