Saturday, August 13, 2005

Live voltage

Having just got my (horrid) pictures of the first half of yesterday's Ladyfest show back, now seems like an ideal time to post a few more pictures of the Magnolia Electric Co. that were on that roll.

First, here's another picture of Jason Groth (a fine photo subject) and the sole photographic evidence of drummer Mark Rice.



This picture of keyboardist Mike Kapinus is an improvement on the earlier one, too.



Country-rock action!



All together now ...



While I'm posting orphan photos, here's one of some of The John Henrys from a few weeks ago that didn't make it in.



And a couple of Priestess pictures ...



And some more holy rolling.



Now I have to cull a few pictures from last night's show ... oh the suffering!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew,

I'd like to know if I could use this photo you took two years ago for a the Dirtbombs poster for a porfolio piece.
and I want to putt your signature name on the poster.(let me know what's your signature)

please let me know:

trudel_mathieu@hotmail.com

(you'll get a screenprint copy 15-15 inch print on 20-24 inch on green thick carboard stock).

take care!

here is the link to the poster.


[URL=http://img364.imageshack.us/
my.php?image=dirtbombsfireorange4ya.
gif][IMG]http://img364.imageshack.us/
img364/1066/dirtbombsfireorange4ya.
th.gif[/IMG][/URL]