Monday, June 06, 2005

Release the Blackball

Blackball's CD release party, and the week was definitely starting to catch up with me. I stayed for about a dozen songs, snapped a few pictures of the men in mostly black then headed on home.

Kevin Hopkins shows a little leg. I remember him remarking somewhere that he usually had a goofy facial expression in photos; I didn't see any in the last roll, but he was making up for it this time around ...



Ron Lance and guitar. I'm tipping one way, he's tipping the other way, so it all works out.



Dave Faught on drums and vocals.



They return to Irene's with Harshey, BlackSheep and Last Voice Heard June 18. A makeup gig for an April show at The Agora that didn't come together.
  • Show reminder: Cancer Bats (who despite their name are not skinny spazz-punk new wavers, but heavy riff rockers who use the word "bro" a lot on their website), Death To Your King, Ignite The Will and Die Nameless play Club SAW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is about the worst facial expression I have made in a while. I guess I should keep my comments to myself from now on!
Great pics as usual.