Thursday, June 02, 2005

Long night

The Long Timers are keeping a busy schedule of late, it seems; their website is up and running again, they have a new EP (with some of my pictures among the art). I'll be offering a mini-review later since it would a conflict of interest to do it at my day job. It'll be the inaugural "CD of the Week." Onward! Here are some pictures celebrating the release of said CD and opening for Priestess at The Dominion.

I took not one but two half decent pictures of J.P. at this show - must be some kind of record.



You may not have noticed Justin was so much taller than Johnny Nash.



Greg Kerr tips a little.



Rene LeClair. I've taken better pictures ...



And all together ...



Let's see, I've promised a CD review and a Les Allumettes interview. Maybe I should start actually working on that ....
  • Show reminder: I can't read for @#$!. That Acid Mother's Temple show I ballyhooed a few posts back is Sept. 16, not Sept. 19. D'oh!

No comments: