Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Red menace

The Golden Famile put on a great but short set opening for the Reverend Glasseye at the Music for Cats showcase. It's a good thing I've taken a bunch of other pictures of them, because these ones were so-so (better than the Weapons and Mono Hum pictures though).

Darrell prepares for a backporch folk rendition of Black Flag's Damaged (I kid).



Richard and Ryan in lovely black and white.



Nate was out of the lights, which is why this picture turned out okay.



Turning this picture of Jennifer Comeau black and white doesn't improve it, so I'll just leave it the way it is.



I only managed one picture of Mike Sheridan in his snazzy duds. I probably should have looked through the viewfinder when I took it ... oh well!



And some more group backporch folk action!



A fine show.
  • I yakked about The Hot Springs and (at greater length) Malajube mere hours ago ... now its showtime! The play Club SAW, and as I said earlier, they come with the Gourmet Delice of Le Nombre stamp of approval.

No comments: