Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Bluesfest: Lindsay Ferguson

I could have stuck around to see some more of Coheed & Cambria, but I figured I'd dabble a bit more with other acts, so I wandered over to the Subway Stage to see some of Lindsay Ferguson's livelya ct.

She was looking quite luminous ... or maybe I should have upped my f-stop.

Lindsay Ferguson at Bluesfest 2011

Guitar action!

Lindsay Ferguson at Bluesfest 2011

More Lindsay and mystery bassist (actually, everyone in the band is a mystery to me).

Lindsay Ferguson at Bluesfest 2011

Assorted shaking about!

Lindsay Ferguson at Bluesfest 2011

Drumming, etc.

Lindsay Ferguson at Bluesfest 2011

More Lindsay!

Lindsay Ferguson at Bluesfest 2011

And so on!

Lindsay Ferguson at Bluesfest 2011

Most recently she performed at Wakefest up in Wakefield.

No comments: