Monday, January 09, 2012

When's the money?

Rocking duo The Tim Machine Millionaires held down the middle spot. It was very much in the vein of guitarist and singer Patrick Shanks' other music projects, for example with the Silent K and Romps, albeit with fewer songs about pancakes.

Jason Vaughn, also of Cold Coffee & Salty Boots and The Band Whose Name Is A Symbol and Patrick Shanks, of many Ottawa bands.

Time Machine Millionaires at Irene's

Jason sings!

Time Machine Millionaires at Irene's

And so on!

Time Machine Millionaires at Irene's

More Patrick.

Time Machine Millionaires at Irene's

Black and white action! I completely forgot that my Nikon was in the shop, thus I dragged my Olympus out of mothballs.

Time Machine Millionaires at Irene's

Extra Jason!

Time Machine Millionaires at Irene's

Bounced flash action!

Time Machine Millionaires at Irene's

The end!

Time Machine Millionaires at Irene's

Shanker and Romps apparently put in an afternoon performance at Irene's on Saturday I was unaware of. Oh well! As for The Time Machine Millionaire's, I understand they've recently expanded to a trio.

No comments: