Sunday, July 24, 2005

Robots return

Whenever I see Robot Kill City these days I'm amazed to recall how much they annoyed me the first time I saw them play at Bumpers. They're still a frenetic and crazy bunch on stage, but they sound a whole lot better. They also have a ton of stage energy. They were performing at Kepler's CD release show and drew quite a crowd.

Charlie Berger gets down while Mike Laderoute stands up (you can just see a bit of Dave Quesnelle's elbow behind him).



Here's a bit more of Dave, in the middle of some sort of hectic movement.



Raff Ceppetelli - this time I managed to photograph more than the back of his head. Hooray for me!



Drummer Jay Rasia faces off with Mike.



More Charlie, more Raff, and Dave's other elbow!



Jumpy post-rock action!



It all bodes well for their full-length album, which is apparently in the mixing and mastering stage.

No comments: