Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Prime pump

The Double Pumpers rounded out a night of heavy music with some homegrown hard rockin'; it was one of the best sets from them that I've seen. Highlights were their usual cover of Canned Heat 's On the Road Again and Oh Lord at the request of Iron Giant they threw in a cover of Hank Williams' I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry. I've posted numerous pictures Damian, Dave and Yogi before (for example when they opened for The Immortal Lee County Killers in July) so I'll spare you the introductions ...

Dave and Damian singalong action!



Yogi drum action!



Danelectro rock action!



Eye contact action!



Group rock action!



Pushing about action!



The band's next show is at Babylon with Sleeping Pilot, The Fucking Machines and Army of Saint Joan August 26.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

action, action, action packed!

A.C. said...

That too!