Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Vive Quebexico libre

Darn, I was hoping for a combination of French chansons and mariachi music. Quebexico blitzkrieg a few screaming hardcore numbers in about 15 minutes. In matching outfits, too!

You may recognize Len Gibbons III from Robot Kill City. The Funisher rocks the mic, while the monosyllablically named Jaw handles the bass.



Stagecoach - also of Roll Gypsy Roll - keeps a rhythm as sturdy as the Pony Express. How steady was the Pony Express? I'm not saying.



Len bends for feedback.



It can wear a guy out, being The Funisher.



Jaw minds his own bass-ness. He's credited with bassnass on their website, so I think I'm entitled to the lame pun.



Now I'm not sure who the tambourine player is, but there's something vaguely biblical about him.



Here's one in your eye, or thereabouts.



Fun-shock-time-goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome pics, dudebro!