Monday, June 12, 2006

In the terminal

I've got to remind myself that the opening act at Barrymore's shows often hits the stage at 9:30; I failed to do so this time around and as a result only caught the last four songs or so of Camp Radio's set. Even worse, someone decided to keep the lights down low and I didn't have much opportunity to break out the low light lens (on the plus side, not a lot of stage smoke). Woe is me. Killer set from Page, Draves and Terry though.

I'd point out that Chris is wearing a Dead Moon T-shirt, but I may have said that the last time.



Scott Terry and a bigger cowbell.



Dave Draves ... there's something about lowering the resolution of digital photos that does strange things to patterns - or maybe Dave just has magic pants.



Camp action!









I can't remember if I've managed to catch an entire Camp Radio set before; obviously it's something I've got to fix.

No comments: