Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dead or alive

I zipped into Barrymore's nice and early, but Layiterslayit must be nicer and earlier because I barely had time to snap four pictures before they were off the stage. Four-Stroke rocked through their hardcore set, and then it was time for DOA to crunch through their own performance. The pictures were mostly so-so, but here's the results of some preliminary salvage work.

Mike Hunter of Layiterslayit.



Four-fifths of four-stroke.



Randy Rampage and Joey Shithead of DOA - of course!



Well, this was my fifth show in as many days - fortunately I have a vacation day tucked away to recuperate on Wednesday and prep all the pictures I've taken for posting. Were it not for my incredible stamina my head would be hitting the keyboard right about nnbdgdfhgergf3646rtg8oy3bgfvdlglbear7ti45.

No comments: