Saturday, March 05, 2005

Gimme some more 50!

You may recall my unmanly whining about the travesty that was my photography of the Fiftymen at Barrymore's (rolling mishap, lighting difficulties, blub, blub ...). I just got back the remaining 10 pictures, and feel somewhat redeemed by the fact that half of them turned out pretty well. Guitarist Mark Michaud and drummer Jake Bryce are sadly under-represented ... I hope to grab something a little snazzier next time.

Anyway, here's violinist and banjoist Keith Snyder, smiling for the camera.

Images hosted by Photobucket.com

What makes this picture of J.J. better than the other one? Scientific study has determined that it's because he's holding a 50.

Images hosted by Photobucket.com

Guitarist Todd Gibbon - I took a look at my older pictures of him, and I believe that Bigsby vibrato is a new addition to his Les Paul.

Images hosted by Photobucket.com

Michael Houston Hanlan, triple-monikered as ever.

Images hosted by Photobucket.com

Last time I complained that group pictures rarely turned out well. I think this is a rare exception to the rule. I'm running this one a little bigger than usual.

Images hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: