Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hosed again

Krista Muir is one of those artists I really don't get to see as much of as I'd like. I saw her perform at Irene's in her recent, ukulele-toting mode for a show with Shanker and Romps, and previously under her Lederhosen Lucil nom de synthétiseur at the Dominion Tavern in Swptember 2003. She should come back to town more often. Anyway, for this show at Raw Sugar she appeared under both her performing identities, starting with a very brief - and by brief, I mean it was two songs long - as Lederhosen Lucil.

Programming action!

Lederhosen Lucil at Raw Sugar

Officialoppositionhosen action!

Lederhosen Lucil at Raw Sugar

Highly reflective action!

Lederhosen Lucil at Raw Sugar

Raffle prize revealing action!

Lederhosen Lucil at Raw Sugar

And that's it ... when I say brief, I mean brief!

No comments: